
The tree was decorated by Gabby !!!! :p
"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hope that"...well you know the rest.
"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hope that"...well you know the rest.(A well-endowed gingerbread man, or maybe he was just happy to be there! Notice how she said it was "accidental" Yeah right!)
After it was lit by Gabby and Jon, while Jon talked on the phone to uncle Luther.
A first!
The annual Christmas concert at Gabby's school took place two weeks before Christmas, her first recorder live performance. It may be because I'm a proud mama but I think this is the best version of " Jingle Bell Rock" ever done by Man... or at least by 4th graders in the Northeast.
As always Christmas Eve was spent at Regina and Eduardo's house. Surprisingly Dad cooked the turkey ( it was yummy and very tender).
Christmas dinner was noisy as usual. For some reason I can't seem to get the video to upload. Maybe some other time.
Dad showing off his Nativity scene complete with lights.
So I'm new at this, don't know how to rotate pictures yet... it won't kill you to tilt your head a bit.
3 comments:
I looked soooo cute in all the pictures I was in!!!!(And movies.) :p Maybe I put the Gingerbread Man there on purpose, maybe I didn't!
We want more present perfect posts!
can I put your link in my blog? can I add something on your profile? eh eh eh
Hugs...
Yes I am just like Gabby, we like posts and we like comment them!
Beijo
Post a Comment